When you make up your mind to study abroad, you should be aware of the fact that it is expensive. No matter which country you choose, education is costly. And when you select countries like Australia, UK or USA, it will be comparatively costlier than other destinations. But, the upside is that it provides you benefits which you cannot get in anywhere else. These three are the most significant destinations for education, and we will discuss why you should choose one of them.
- 1. Ranking – Australia, UK, and the USA are the top three countries which rank highly in international university studies. Surveys conducted all over the world support this fact. Their consistency in producing skilled employees plays a major role in their popularity. Apparently, USA is one of the countries which has the highest number of universities in the world.
- 2. Recognition – When a country is ranked highly it will be recognised under top countries in the world. And when it is rated highly, the universities are also known for more than just education. You can also apply for job and postgraduate studies in the USA. Taking part in research studies while being a part of the university is also welcomed.
- 3. Quality – Rank and recognition of such quality is not achieved quickly. It takes years to reach this position. And the thing which matters is quality which makes a country rank highly recognised. You will acquire an excellent degree if you study in USA, Australia or UK.
- 4. Communication – The most common language used in abroad countries is English. And obviously, you should know that you will be taught in English which will enhance your communication. Also, Australia is regarded as one of the safest countries in the world, followed by UK and USA.
- 5. Exposure – If you are a student looking to work in a well-known MNC, choosing a university out of these three countries will give you a major boost to achieve your dream.
Also, the mere fact that you were a part of a reputed institution in one of these countries will give you an edge.
A few things to consider
The USA offers you a wide choice while choosing topics for studying. It provides you with the most extensive selection of topics all over the world. You can quickly change your course or switch classes and even institution. If you want to stay back in the US, you can gain practical knowledge which is temporary employment permission which allows a student to gain practical experience for 12 months in their field. Your stay can be as long as 36 months, provided your topic of education is under STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics).
In Australia, for a student requires 12 years of pre-university education which makes it easier to get admitted in the course they want to opt. And if you’re going to stay back in Australia after completing your UG and PG program, you can apply for a two-year post-study work visa. That is why study in Australia is an excellent idea. You can get various opportunities if you choose one country out of these three. A personal interview for the visa is possible, before visiting the aforementioned countries.