Ecole de Management de Normandie is one of the oldest established French business schools. Incorporated as a Higher Education & Research non-profit association (under the 1901 Act) and operating under private law, EM Normandie operates 5 campuses in Caen, Deauville, Le Havre, Paris & Oxford. EM Normandie emphasizes great importance on community life and management of educational projects to improve your capacity and ability to develop within a company environment. When taking an EM Normandie Master’s degree, you ensure that your CV will be enhanced by the School’s pronounced international dimension. During your studies, you will enjoy many opportunities to meet and work alongside other cultures and will have the opportunity to experience life at the four corners of the globe.
- 5 campuses at Caen, Deauville, Le Havre, Paris and Oxford (23 700 m²)
- 3 training institutes : InsIDE, IPER, IDéT
- 3 100 undergraduate, graduate students & post experience participants
- 67 Full-time Faculty Members and 3 Affiliate Professors
- 857 adjuncts & professional experts
- 218 staff members (Faculty & Administration)
- 201 International Partners in some 50 countries (student & faculty exchange, research, double degrees)
- 36% of Full-time Faculty Members
- 70 Visiting Professors
- 730 international students on the campuses
- 5 Programmes MSc taught 100% in English
- 9 Foreign Languages offered
- METIS Research Lab: 3 Research Axes :
- Management & Entrepreneurship
- Logistics – Land – Sea – Risk
- Cross-cultural Interactions Management
- Sponsored chair in Entrepreneurship Project Innovation in partnership with CERFRANCE, the N°1 Consultants & Chartered Accountants Association in France.
- 72% of Faculty Members and Affiliate Professors has PhD holders
- 5 000 firms associated to the life of the School
- Over 500 Junior Consulting Projects carried out by students in companies
- 13 564 Alumni members of Réseau EM Normandie.
The Ecole de Management de Normandie Master’s program aims at training future managers opened to the global environment, who will take up responsibility and be able to adapt to tomorrow’s changing worlds. The teaching is based on a three-pronged approach: Professionalisation, Internationalisation and Personal Development. When joining this School, you will become a member of the Réseau EM Normandie’s strong network of 11,000 members, who will stand by you right from your admission and throughout your career.
EM Normandie has five campuses in Caen, Le Havre, Deauville, Oxford and Paris and it offers more than 40 study tracks: sandwich course option, Double Degree in France or abroad, Master programs in French or in English. During the second year of the Master program, you may choose between 13 specializations (5 of which are taught in English and 8 in French):
- Bachelor in International Management
Grande Ecole Programme
- International Management programme (M1)
- International Business (M2)
- MSc Cross-Cultural Marketing and Negotiation
- MSc International Events Management
- MSc International Logistics and Crisis Management
- MSc Supply Chain Management