Is it mandatory to be covered while studying in Australia?

If you an international student pursuing your studies in Australia, it is necessary to have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). This health cover includes hospital treatment, ambulance cover, some medicines and also covers visits to the doctor.

When do Australian universities have their intakes?
Generally, Australia has two intakes in February and July, with few universities offering intakes in September & November.

In order to solve any other query regarding your selected university, course, visa process, or any other aspect, you may contact our expert team at Study And Work Abroad, who will provide comprehensive information and resolve your issues rather easily.