When is the main intake for Canadian universities?

The major intake is generally during September/fall season. Some universities also allow for January/ winter session intake and May/ spring intake.

Is it necessary to give entrance exams while applying for admission in Canada?
In order to prove fluency in English language, it is imperative to give exams for any internationally recognized English proficiency tests – TOEFL or IELTS. The minimum scores vary from university to university, and hence students may check the minimum requirement at the university of their choice.

In order to solve any other query regarding your selected university, course, visa process, or any other aspect, you may contact our expert team at Study And Work Abroad, who will provide comprehensive information and resolve your issues rather easily.