When do American Universities generally have their intakes?

The major intake is the Fall intake in the month of September. However, some universities in America also have Winter and Spring intakes January and May.

Are students allowed to work while pursuing their study program?
International students on F-1 visa are allowed to work up to 20 hours per week on campus during the first academic year. After the first year, students may work off campus in a position related to their field of study either through Optional Practical Training (OPT) or Curricular Practical Training (CPT) options.

In order to solve any other query regarding your selected university, course, visa process, or any other aspect, you may contact our expert team at Study And Work Abroad, a Study in USA Consultant, who will provide comprehensive information and resolve your issues rather easily.