New Zealand Career College
The New Zealand Career College (NZCC) was established in 2004 and is
located in Auckland, New Zealand. It is a national organization and has six campuses at
North, Central and West Auckland regions, and in the counties of Manukau, Canterbury and
Wellington. other campuses are at Manukau, Waitakere, Wellington, North Shore and
Christchurch. It is focused on providing post-secondary education and training in
various subjects across a spectrum of cultures.
In 2002, it was incorporated. This college has been providing world-class education to
several national and international students. It was accredited as ‘Category One
Provider’ by the NZ Qualifications Authority. It is also registered and accredited by
the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) to provide tertiary education, and is
further approved by the Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) to disburse government
student loans and allowances, besides providing funds for domestic students.
The College has also signed the Code of Practice for Pastoral Care for international
Student services offered:
- It provides education to over 400 students each year.
- It has a good faculty of qualified lecturers and tutors.
- The college provides job placements.
- It gives students the option of fast-tracking their courses.
- NZCC is registered and accredited by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA)
to be a Private Training Establishment.
- It is a member of the Independent Tertiary Institutions (ITI) and Pacific Island
Tertiary Education Providers of New Zealand (PITPONZ).
It offers undergraduate courses in Early Childhood Education, Business Management and
Purchasing and Supply.
The Purchasing and Supply – The course is called Diploma in Procurement and Supply Level
7. It is a very popular course because it include the CIPS (chartered institute of
Purchasing and supply’s) level 6 qualification, which is a global recognition for supply
chain professionals. This course puts you on track to gain Permanent Residency in