Have you always dreamt of studying in a Business School in France? With a single application Pass-world Admissions offers you the chance to study at one of 6 prestigious French Business Management schools. France is a country that offers multiple opportunities to students wishing to develop their competencies in Business Management. Novancia Business School Paris welcomes diversified profiles within its Grande Ecole and Continuing and Executive Education programmes and is committed to bringing out to the full the talents of its students and trainees. It is located on Montparnasse in Paris.
Novancia is a member of the Conférence des Grandes Écoles (CGE), EFMD and AACSB International.
WHY STUDY NOVANCIA BUSINESS SCHOOL PARIS
Novancia enjoys modern facilities in the heart of Paris, and boasts a high-quality faculty body, who:
- Train students to become experts in business development and managers of innovative projects, as well as future business leaders
- Combine high quality teaching, personalised guidance and scientific rigour
- Give prominence to project management
- A comprehensive curriculum in business development
- 1,700 students, 20% of whom are international students
- 85 academic partnerships in Europe, the United States, South of America, Middle East, Asia, Africa and Australia
- 11 double degree agreements
- 85 permanent faculty members/professors
- 400 external instructors and outside consultants
- 5,000 trainees in continuing and executive education.
Novancia’s two-year Master’s programme boosts student potential by equipping a new generation of Business Development managers with dual expertise in both entrepreneurship and commerce. Students learn to anticipate and comprehend global and local demand with a view to setting up organisations aimed at enhancing business performance.
- Entrepreneurship & development of innovative activities
- Sales development & purchasing
- Marketing & digital media
- International Business Development
The Master’s program at Novancia offers a specific track which is fully taught in English and includes a selection of courses from the four majors above over a two-year period. The students prepare and defend their professional dissertation on subjects related to the following disciplines: Marketing, Negotiation, Communication, Management or International Business Development.
During the four semesters, studies are organized as follows
- Semesters 1 and 3: core theory of management and business development
- Semesters 2 and 4: specialization in one major (S2) and sectoral specialisation (S4) i.e. luxury management (creative industries)