If you want a career in hospitality, cookery, business, contact centre, retail or
construction then you’ve come to the right place! NZMA’s wide range of vocational
courses and qualifications will help you get an awesome job in one of these exciting
To be a leader in New Zealand education by making a meaningful difference to the lives
of our students and their communities.
- Passion – We have great belief in our students and each other
- Excellence – Quality processes and outcomes are at the core of
- Innovation – We actively seek a better way
- Respect – We value our differences and operate with integrity
towards each other
NZMA has three thriving campuses – two in Auckland (Sylvia Park and Otahuhu) and one in
Hamilton, plus a dedicated construction training facility in Otahuhu. So wherever you
live, NZMA has got you covered! All of our campuses are fully equipped with
purpose-built, top of the line facilities. From bars, cafes and commercial kitchens, to
retail shops, live contact centre suites and construction workshops – our realistic
workplace training environments will get you work-ready quicker. Each NZMA campus has
its own unique flavour. Take a look and see where you would like to study.
Why Choose NZMA Business School?
NZMA is a part of ACG’s Tertiary & Careers Group; we are a provider of quality
educational services. NZQA has ranked us a Category 1 provider, which is their highest
- Small class sizes
- Fun, supportive learning environment
- Great tutors with plenty of industry experience
- Vocational, industry-based training gives you real workplace skills
- Top-quality facilities
- Authentic training environments in every campus (bars, restaurants, student-run
cafes and full operational contact centre suites just to name a few)
- NZQA-accredited qualifications
- Industry partnerships – we’re the preferred training provider for many of NZ’s
- Work experience opportunities
- Free employment support through NZMA Careers
- Pathways to further study, both within NZMA and to universities in New Zealand and
World Class Programs
Want to be a bartender, barista, maître d’ or manager? If it’s a career in hospitality
you’re after, NZMA has the ideal qualification to get you started.These programs can be
pursued by international student at all the 3 campuses of NZMA and lead to an exciting
job opportunity across the globe.
Start off as a line cook and work your way up to executive chef, become a caterer or
eventually open your own restaurant. If you want a career in cookery, NZMA has the
winning recipe. This program can be studied at the beautiful Sylvia Park campus.
Whether you need basic office skills, have your eye on management, or dream of starting
your own business, NZMA has the ideal qualification to ensure you achieve your goals and
get ahead. These programs can be pursued by international student at all the 3 campuses
of NZMA and lead to an exciting job opportunity across the globe.