ST Lawrence College
st lawrence college canada
st lawrence college ontario
St. Lawrence College (SLC) was set up in 1967 as a College of Applied
Arts and Technology. Its three Eastern Ontario campuses include Brockville, Cornwall,
Kingston and now in Toronto. Over the years, it has built up an excellent track record.
Its mission was to provide continuing education in its neighborhood through
career-oriented certificates and diploma courses. It combines providing an international
class education with the benefits of living in a small town and detailed accuracy.
This college aims to be a Great Learning College.
Student services offered:
- SLC has a comprehensive range of services to help students meet with success, such
as: libraries; student success facilitators; math and writing tutoring and peer
tutoring; varsity and recreational athletics programs; health centre; and counseling
and disability services.
- SLC also encourages students to attend ongoing workshops on money management, how to
improve one’s study methods, etc.
- St. Lawrence College has 89 academic programs and 414 faculty members.
- It has one of the best music theater performance shows in Canada.
- It also has one of the best rated Music Theatre – Performance programs in Canada, at
- According to the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for April 2013, 93.6%
employers were happy with the education quality of SLC.
SLC prepares its students for careers in these subjects: Business, Computer and
Engineering Technology, Health Sciences, Human Resources, Behavioral Psychology,
Nursing, Music and Applied Arts. Students wanting to upgrade their knowledge of English
can take diplomas and degree programs.