France is a country that offers multiple opportunities to students wishing to develop their competencies in Business Management. Telecom Ecole de Management is the leading business school in France in the management of the digital economy. Accredited by AACSB and AMBA, the School is part of the international rankings of the Financial Times. Based 35 minutes from Paris, Telecom Ecole de Management has three international campuses in the United States, China and India. The School trains the New Business Pioneers: managers particularly appreciated by companies, due to their immersion in digital technologies, their expertise in management of innovation and their creativity.
Telecom Ecole de Management is a leading institution which brings together several French engineering schools in telecommunications, and has, since its creation, shared its campus with its sister engineering school, Telecom SudParis, creating a unique synergy in France.
The School is among the top 10 management schools in France when comparing the level of salaries earned upon graduation. It proposes a complete program offering, from undergraduate to doctorate, all meeting international standards.
- 2nd behind HEC for «Alumni» (Le Point, 2013)
- 2nd for the social opening (Challenges 2011 Le Nouvel Observateur 2013)
- 4th for the starting salary: 37,000 Euros gross annual (Challenges / Hay, 2011)
- 4th for Entrepreneurship (L’Entreprise, October 2012)
- 34th best worldwide Masters in Management (Financial Times 2013), 2nd in the top for «e-business»
With programs at 10 sites across the globe, Grenoble Ecole de Management boasts a broad international footprint; this diversity is reflected in the school’s student body, which counts 130 different nationalities.
- MSc Information and Communication Technology Business Management
- MSc International Management