Why Study in New Zealand?
Here is the answer for Why Study in New Zealand
The idyllic beaches, crystal clear lakes, breathtaking mountains – New Zealand has it all. This country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean attracts students from all across the world not only due to its jaw-dropping geography, but also due to its world-class education system. The education system in New Zealand is modeled after the British system, and hence courses and programs from the country are acknowledged in many countries around the world.
New Zealand attracts international students on a large scale due to its top-notch quality and reputation of universities, polytechnics, private training institutions and private colleges. Additionally, institutions in NZ are diverse in size and location, and offer a wide range of general and specialized courses. The reason for why study in New Zealand is also because it provides students with the opportunity to work upto 20 hours a week during their semester and upto 40 hours a week during vacations. This allows students to supplement their education with income.
Foreign students also have the opportunity to apply for financial aid to subsidize their studies in the country. In most cases, scholarships are offered to students from Asian countries geographically close to the country like Japan, China and Australia. Students from other countries may also apply for scholarships funded by the New Zealand Aid Programme.
Following are a few additional advantages of studying in New Zealand:
- Highly experienced and trained faculty
- Hospitality and good reception from families who offer their homes to international students, in addition to its friendly inhabitants.
- Innovative and modern society.
- Diversity of infrastructure and services which are accessible to all
- Favorable climatic conditions throughout the year
- Variety of recreational and cultural experiences
- Political stability to ensure safety of visitors
- Lower cost of living as compared to Australia and Canada
- Ease of visa acquisition and residency
These are just few of the reasons for why study in New Zealand. Not only do you get a chance to experience the natural bounty of the country, but also receive an opportunity to network with individuals from various backgrounds. No doubt, studying in New Zealand is an all-encompassing experience.